WELCOME BACK



I started this blog over 10 years ago as a late teen/young adult to initially document my outfits, things that interested me and my move to the UK. Over the years, especially after finishing uni and starting a family of my own, I stopped being consistent before eventually stopping to write at all.


But I’ve missed it. I’ve missed using this blog as a creative tool to share my passions and interests.

Now, 10 years later, I’m a different person. I’ve grown and evolved and so has my taste. I now have a career in Digital marketing but still am passionate about fashion.


From now, this blog is going to become a platform where I’ll share some work-related anecdotes & probably tips and where we’ll discuss style, trends and more.


Welcome to the new TeninDvr. I hope you’ll like it!


Popular Posts