My pick of the best of H&M for kids this summer


After what seemed to be a never-ending winter, I am so excited that the warmer weather is finally here and am definitely counting down the days to the summer holidays!


As a mum of two, I like to stay organised and to start to plan ahead for summer to avoid stress right before going on vacation. As part of this planning, I have been scrolling down websites to find beautiful pieces of clothing for my boys and figured I’ll share with you some of my favourite pieces from H&M for little ones.


Click on the name of the products to access a direct link to their page on the H&M website.


Comfort Stretch denim jacket


Oversized terry T-shirt



Patterned swim shorts

3-pack cotton caps


3-pack cotton caps

Jacquard-weave dress


Patterned bath towel


2-piece lace set



2-piece patterned set

Poncho towel



2-piece cotton set

2-pack cotton pyjamas

Pull-on shorts

Pleated A-line dress









I get a very small commission for purchases or clicks made through links in this page.


Popular Posts