subscribe

Search a post

16 June 2017

Eid/Celebration Outfit


Multicultural
adjective  mul·ti·cul·tur·al  \ˌməl-tē-ˈkəlch-rəl, -ˌtī-, -ˈkəl-chə-\


I recently asked you on Instagram wether I should write a post or not on Eid outfit inspiration and after positive responses from you dolls, I decided to post this celebration outfit. Just like me, this outfit is a mix of two different cultures. I am wearing a gorgeous skirt from By Kamssa  made out of African wax which is the most common material for clothing in West Africa. I paired the skirt with a simple black crop top and cape that I purchased few months ago from the website Missguided.

Not only this outfit is suitable for Eid, which is the celebration that marks the end of the month of Ramadan but it is also perfect for any other type of celebration such as weddings for example.

As the skirt on its own is full of colours and prints, I figured that the rest of the outfit should stay plain black in order to enhance the beauty of the statement piece.









Oh and before I forget, I can get you £5 off your next order on Missguided. Simply click here to redeem your £5 off.








SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSave

Connect with me

Back to Top