subscribe

My fashion, beauty and home selection of the moment

Search a post

11 May 2016

Video | What's in my Chanel bag ?


Hi dolls ! In today's post I'm happy to share with you my FIRST YOUTUBE VIDEO ever in which I let you have a look at what I carry on with me on a daily basis in my new designer bag. This bag is the super fabulous Chanel Chevron Classic Flap Bag from the Spring/Summer 2015 collection which is such an elegant and timeless piece that I am happy to own. If you guys would like me to write a review about this bag, please let me know in the comments section.

Bag: Chanel
Wallet: Primark
Sunglasses: Ray Ban
Powder: Estée Lauder
Brush: L.A.B² *
Hand Cream: Weleda *
Lipstick: Yves Saint Laurent


The products marked with "*" have been gifted or sent to me by brands.


Connect with me

Back to Top