subscribe

How to | wear a turtleneck with a summer shirt


Turtleneck - Bonobo jeans / Shirt - H&M / Jeans - Topshop / Boots - Bershka
Hat - H&M / Bag - Celine / Rings - Primark

The current weather inspired me this outfit. We had such a mild December in London that I wasn't expecting the temperatures to drop that much in January. I opted for a fail-safe look that would still keep me warm hence the layering but would still look stylish.  There is nothing innovative about this outfit but I do believe that adding long sleeves under a short sleeves shirt makes an outfit look modern and chic while it will also keeps me warm during winter. 

It's also a good way to wear a piece that you liked during summer and can't really wear during this time of the year because of the dull and cold weather.




Search a post

Stay connected !

Back to Top