subscribe

Search a post

Travel staples | Scotland


Hi dolls ! I hope you are doing well. Speaking for myself, everything's great. I just came back from Scotland which is a lovely country with beautiful landscapes and amazing food where I spent an entire week. 



In today's post I will be sharing with you some of my travel staples when it comes to outfits. When packing for Scotland, I was mostly thinking of taking with me clothes and shoes comfortable enough to last all day long as I was going to visit sites all day and also that were going to be coherent with the local weather. 




As always I packed couple of coats/jackets but the one I couldn't leave during the entire journey was my lovely two sides wool cape that kept me warm and cozy throughout the cold days.  I also packed some knee high boots  as they are very simple but yet stylish and also very agreeable to wear, especially in the cold. Obviously sweater and jumpers were my go-to tops during the vacation as the weather was very chilled, especially in the north of the country. And to finish, I couldn't picture myself going there without a hat ! I knew I would be too lazy to style my hair, especially because we had planned to wake up very early every morning to respect our schedule.



What about you, what are your travel staples when on holidays ?

Stay connected !

Back to Top