subscribe

Inspiration | Copper & Marble


S U N D A Y, finally ! A day to rest, relax, spend time with your loved ones, watching movies or spending (too much?) time on social medias... Personally, on Sunday I'm guilty of spending a huge amount of time on Pinterest. I love this app; I pin almost every single days, everything and everywhere and today I decided to share with you some of my current interior inspiration.


I've been really into marble and copper lately. I have seen lot of pictures where these two have been displayed wonderfully and it keeps inspiring me everyday.

And you, do you have favorite theme of interior design/decoration ?








Disclosure : i do not own the pictures. The sources are as below :
brit + co , west-coast-aesthetic , lapetitefrabriquedereves , thedesignchaser , thecools , mobiliers-arts-creation , geekygirl , dailydesigner , myscandinavianhome


Search a post

Stay connected !

Back to Top