subscribe

Search a post

Seven days in Tenerife


I had a wonderful time in Tenerife, the weather and the landscapes were absolutely divine. I stayed for a week in the North of the Island in the mountains of Anaga, more precisely in Taganana. 
It was so refreshing to live (even for such a short amount of time) in the mountains, waking up to a great sea, enjoying a glass of fresh orange juice and very much challenging ! I did challenge myself during this trip by taking the decision to get out of my comfort zone, leaving my high heels in London, my fake eyelashes and the rest of my usual makeup kit at home and just leave with comfy flat shoes, a bag on my shoulder (actually not really) and a desire of fresh air.



I didn't spend 7 days in the mountains (too many lizards lol) but I also visited the City of Santa Cruz, known for its Carnival and where you can also find the Parque Maritime De Cesar Manrique. It contains a set of pools, a gym, games room, jacuzzis and more... If you ever go to Tenerife, I do recommend this place.



I spend 2 days in the South of the Island, in Costa Adele. I honestly didn't really enjoyed my stay there. It is a very touristic zone that simply become a nightmare at night with all the clubs, shisha's bars and hustlers. The reason I have actually been there is simply for the Siam Park. Siam Park is an aquatic kingdom that belongs to the best water parks in the world. 


Stay connected !

Back to Top