subscribe

Search a post

Marrakesh



Hi dolls ! 

Today I want to share with my trip in Morocco that's just ended. 
The Morocco Diary will be divided in several parts and I can't wait for you to see all those amazing and breathtaking landscapes and more I saw during this journey.
Morocco is such a beautiful place and I'm really thankful I was able to experience it.
These pictures were taken the two first days of my trip. Unfortunately it was raining in the morning wich kind of ruined my program for those 2 days but I still had lot of fun and discovered the famous place Jamal El Fna, the legendary "Souk" of the Medina of Marrakech, the neighbourhood of the tanneries and dyers.
I even had lunch and afternoon tea in wonderful places that I totaly recommend to everyone : Terrace des Teinturiers, Cafe Arabe and Riad Dar Tintam.



with love.

xo. TDVR







  































All the pictures in this post were taken by me. Ask and credit if you use it.

Stay connected !

Back to Top