subscribe

My fashion, beauty and home selection of the moment

Search a post

24 October 2014

Makeup Picks | Favourites of the moment


Eyelashes - Eylure -110
TerraCotta : Guerlain - Ebony 08
Powder : Estee Lauder - 6CS Rich Mahogany A8
Lipstick : BlackUp - 013
Lipstick : L'Oreal -711 Plum Twist

Hi dolls ! Even know my makeup routine is forever changing I thought I should share with you my current favourites. These are the products I've been using everyday for now couple weeks and that I definitely fell in love with. 

I'm using the Guerlain Terracotta 4 season which is a lovely products in a packaging that is really nice. I use it to higlight my face. The application is really easing and gives a very natural suntan. I can easily and naturaly sculpt my facial features. As I have a dark skintone I bought the color 08 called Ebony. Then you also have the Estee Lauder Double Wear powder which is so far the best powder I ever had in my entire life (and I'm not lying). I love love love love this powder, smooth and light. It perfectly matify the tone and it stay all day long ! No need to check every 2 or 3 hours, you can be quiet your skin will look flawless all day long. My color is the 6C2 RICH MAHOGANY A8.

To have long and gorgeous eyelashes I use the lashes from Eylure number 110. 

For the lips it's very simple. When Autumn arrives I'm in the mood to wear either way a nude lipstick or a dark one. So my current favourites lipstick are a BlackUp lipstick color 013 and a l'Oreal one color 711 Plum Twist. Both are long-wearing, I can eat, drink, speak the entire day, the color will last and that's a huge advantage when you're at school or work and don't specially have the time to arrange your makeup during the day.

I hope you liked this article. Let me know if you have ever tried any of this products and what are YOUR current favourites in the comments.

with love.
xo. TDVR





Follow me on instagram


Connect with me

Back to Top