subscribe

Search a post

Health & Fitness | Detoxing my body


I decided lately to detox my body because I read couple articles about how good it is for us, for our organs our skin and everything. I've been totaly conviced ! I think we should all try couple days per month to eat and drink very healthy and care -more than usual- about our body. Can you realize that thanks to fresh fruits and vegetables you can get a natural energy boost, you get to stimulate your body to purge itfself, you reinforce your immune system and improve your skin, hair and breath. I don't see any reason not to go for it, really.

So I started slowly by making a detox water and some desserts.

DETOX WATER
You'll need :
1 cucumber
1 lemon
Mint
Lime juice
Water








FRUIT SALAD
You'll need any fruits you desire to put in, imagination and greed ;). 




FRUIT YOGHURT
You'll need :
Vanilla or natural yoghurt
Pieces of fruits
Mixed fruit muesli









ENJOY YOUR HEALTHY FOOD 





Stay connected !

Back to Top