subscribe

Search a post

13 April 2014

BAMAKO | WEDDING DAY


Do you remember when last December I went to Africa ? In Bamako, in Mali to be price ? Well, I went there because my cousin Mariam was getting married and that was something I couldn't miss at all ! 
Yesterday, I was looking at the wedding's pictures and I decided to share couple of it with you because you can't imagine how happy and grateful I was to be there. It's just incredible, I still remember when we were children and we were acting like we were the music band S CLUB 7 with my cousins and that Mariam was playing Jo ! And now, she's married. Waw.. Time passes so fast.

This wedding was the occasion to gather all our family, to spent time with people I haven't seen for years and especially to spend what was the most magical day of my cousin and her husband's lives.
































Connect with me

Back to Top