subscribe

Search a post

WHEN CORAL MEETS WHITE



Thanks God it's Friday! After a real busy week, I'm more than happy to be Friday.  Especially when the sun is shining, what else do you need? Week-end and sun, perfect combo.  

My outfit of the day was pretty simple. At first I was in the mood to wear a complete white outfit. But that was before I was choosing my shoes of the day and that I saw my new coral Primark heels (remember?). So I decided to pick accessories that'll match with it. I wore a coral bag and a gold necklace and a gold watch that remind the details of the shoes.


The pictures were shot in the beginning of the evening and the camera was running out of battery so we didn't have the time to shoot a lot of pictures and the result is not really great. But at least you can see the outfit.




Stay connected !

Back to Top